All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully authorised and supported by Heathrow, the Haynes Heathrow Airport Manual takes the reader behind the scenes of the world's busiest airport, investigating all aspects of its organisation
- Author BiographyRobert Wicks is the author of four books for Haynes in the Adventure Motorcycling series. A self-confessed aviation enthusiast, Robert initially moved to the UK from South Africa in 1987 to join the Army Air Corps. He is a qualified paragliding pilot and has taken the first steps towards gaining his Private Pilot's Licence. Robert is a prolific traveller, having passed through Heathrow more than 500 times on work and leisure trips in the past 12 years. He lives in Berkshire.
- Author(s)Robert Wicks
- PublisherHaynes Publishing Group
- Date of Publication29/01/2016
- GenreAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationSomerset
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJ H Haynes & Co Ltd
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £13.91
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.