CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- Author(s)Harold J. Kushner
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/11/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleStochastic Modelling and Applied Probability
- Series Part/Volume Number47
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note2 black & white illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight819 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2001
- Table Of ContentsPreface * Introduction: models and applications * Martingales and weak convergence * Stochastic differential equations * Invariant measures and the ergodic problem * The single processor problem * Uncontrolled networks * Uncontrolled networks, continued * State dependence * Bounded controls * Singular controls * Polling and control of polling * Multiclass scheduling * References * Symbol index * Index
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.