All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
About this product
- DescriptionAccording to the doctrine of univocity there is a fundamental concept of being that is truly predicable of everything that exists. This book presents an interpretation of the philosophy of Martin Heidegger in terms of the doctrine of the 'univocity of being'.
- Author BiographyPhilip Tonner is a Honorary Research Fellow in Philosophy at the University of Glasgow, UK.
- Author(s)Philip Tonner
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication15/12/2009
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight501 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.