All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.42
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.61
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
About this product
- DescriptionInterprets the Aristotelian understanding of work in light of the philosophy of Martin Heidegger. This book elucidates Heidegger's philosophy of work, providing an interpretation of the Aristotelian understanding of work in relation to Heidegger's ontology and notion of thanking.
- Author BiographyTodd S. Mei is Teaching Fellow in the Philosophy and Religious Studies departments at the University of Kent, UK.
- Author(s)Todd S. Mei
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width234 mm
- Height156 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.