All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffers an original interpretation of Heidegger's later thought, within the context of his philosophy as a whole, to develop a fresh conception of human happiness. This book redeems the essential content of the Greek notion of eudaimonia and transcends debates concerning the objectivity or subjectivity of happiness.
- Author BiographyMatthew King teaches Philosophy at York University, Canada.
- Author(s)Matthew King
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight226 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.