All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.99Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Heidegger's reflection on Greek thought is recognized as a decisive feature of his philosophical development. This work sheds light on the issues raised by his encounter and engagement with the Greeks. It also sheds light on how core philosophical concepts such as phenomenology, existentialism, hermeneutics, and ethics are understood.
- Author BiographyDrew A. Hyland is the Charles A. Dana Professor of Philosophy at Trinity College. He is author of Finitude and Transcendence in the Platonic Dialogues and Philosophy and Sport. John Panteleimon Manoussakis teaches at Boston College and the American College of Greece. He is editor of After God and co-editor of Traversing the Imaginary: Encounters with Richard Kearney. He has translated Martin Heidegger's Sojourns: The Journey to Greece.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication25/07/2006
- Series TitleStudies in Continental Thought
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight302 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byDr. John Panteleimon Manoussakis,Drew A. Hyland
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.