All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMartin Heidegger is one of the important thinkers of the twentieth century. His later writings are profoundly original and innovative, giving rise to much of postmodernist thinking, yet they are infamously difficult to approach. This guide offers an introduction to eight of Heidegger's important essays.
- Author BiographyLee Braver is Associate Professor and Chair of Philosophy at Hiram College, USA. His previous publications include A Thing of This World: A History of Continental Anti-Realism (Northwestern UP, 2007).
- Author(s)Lee Braver
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/02/2009
- Series TitleA Reader's Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.84Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.