All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn important new monograph examining Heidegger's engagement with the task of education, a concept central to his understanding of philosophy.
- Author BiographyMichael Ehrmantraut teaches Philosophy and Political Theory at St John's College, Santa Fe, USA.
- Author(s)Michael Ehrmantraut
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication27/10/2011
- Series TitleContinuum Studies in Continental Philosophy
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.86
- £6.41Trending at £7.34
- £9.26Trending at £11.41
- £11.50Trending at £13.59
- £9.95Trending at £12.96
- £10.31Trending at £11.46
- £5.70Trending at £7.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.