All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mind, Body & Spirit
Save on Mind, Body & Spirit
- £10.00Trending at £10.25
- £9.97Trending at £13.47
- £11.00Trending at £11.19
- £20.01Trending at £29.98
- £18.18Trending at £18.99
- £5.51Trending at £6.24
- £11.67Trending at £13.79
About this product
- DescriptionThis publication shows how raw, natural juices can help maximize health and boost the immune system. A total of 83 juices are discussed.
- Author BiographyJohn Heinermanis a medical anthropologist whose research has taken him to thirty-three countries, where he has worked with folk healers as well as top doctors and scientists. Dr. Heinerman has written hundreds of articles in the area of folk medicine, herbs and nutritional healing for The Herbalist, The Herb Report, Folk Medicine Journal and Vegetarian Times. He is also the author of over two dozen cookbooks, including the bestselling Heinerman's Encyclopedia of Fruits, Vegetables and Herbs.
- Author(s)John Heinerman
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication26/03/1998
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Weight563 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.