CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.22
- £9.10Trending at £9.23
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.18
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.02Trending at £19.31
About this product
- DescriptionThis book traces the development of Heisenberg's philosophy of quantum mechanics.
- Author BiographyKristian Camilleri is a Lecturer in the History and Philosophy of Science Program at the University of Melbourne.
- Author(s)Kristian Camilleri
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2009
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight480 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.