All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionThe author presents his personal view of the 1996 cricket World Cup and his experiences following the tournament as it played on through ten cities from Ahmedabad to Lahore. He debates whether cricket can still be considered an English game, now that the commercial impetus has migrated to Asia.
- Author(s)Robert Winder
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication07/11/1996
- GenreBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date01/03/2002
- Content Note16pp b&w photographs
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition Statementillustrated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.