All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first title in the series of illustrated picture books featuring Roar the little dinosaur, created to help children with high-functioning autism/Asperger's Syndrome. Now re-issued as a conventional paperback edition with a titled spine.
- Author BiographyHazel Reeves is the parent of a high-functioning Autism/Asperger's Syndrome child, for whom she created the character of Roar. Read the reviews and international comments on the author's website www.roar-littledinosaur.com.
- Author(s)Hazel Reeves
- Date of Publication18/07/2013
- GenrePicture Books
- Series TitleRoar Brave & Strong
- Place of PublicationHyde
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note4-colour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jay Morris
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- £7.78Trending at £8.16
- £6.19Trending at £6.60
- £4.10Trending at £5.25
- £4.51Trending at £4.90
- £4.99Trending at £5.48
- £2.81Trending at £4.16
- £3.67Trending at £3.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.