All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCommunity college leadership is facing a crisis. This work brings together various perspectives on the nature of leading community colleges over the foreseeable future, and suggestions for specific programmatic actions that community colleges themselves can take to provide the quantity, quality, and diversity of leaders that are needed.
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication20/10/2003
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Series TitleNew Directions for Community Colleges S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 123
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width149 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Edited byDavid B. Wolf,William E. Piland
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.75
- £3.90Trending at £5.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.