All listings for this product
Best selling in Society & Education
Save on Society & Education
- £15.35Trending at £16.95
- £10.26Trending at £11.20
- £10.82Trending at £12.23
- £13.69Trending at £14.53
- £16.34Trending at £17.08
- £12.24Trending at £12.75
- £3.90Trending at £5.11
About this product
- DescriptionChildren experiencing sexual abuse often feel trapped by it - conflicted between telling and not telling. This book will help those working with children to recognise the signs, ask the right questions and respond to disclosures of child sexual abuse.
- Author BiographyRosaleen McElvaney is a clinical psychologist who has worked in the public health services in Ireland for many years, primarily in services for children or adults who have experienced sexual abuse. She has served on the boards of Crime Victims Helpline, the National Board for Safeguarding Children in the Catholic Church in Ireland and One in Four. She is currently a lecturer in psychotherapy at Dublin City University and lives in Dublin, Ireland.
- Author(s)Rosaleen McElvaney
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/07/2016
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.