All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe growing body of literature on ethnic businesses has emphasized the importance of small family-based businesses as a key form of immigrant adaptation. This title addresses the centrality of children's labor participation in such family enterprises. It argues that the practical importance of children's work must be understood.
- Author(s)Miri Song
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/07/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note3 tables
- Weight308 g
- Width139 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.