All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on the nature of relationships, this book continues the story of the five people with learning disabilities from Helping People with a Learning Disability Explore Choice. Sections for the carer draw out the issues raised in each chapter and suggest ways of exploring them in discussions and exercises for groups and individuals.
- Author BiographyEve Jackson is a former nurse for people with a learning disability who now works as a writer. She has considerable experience in working with people who have a learning disability, as a nurse in residential and community settings. She is currently working with young people in a voluntary capacity. Neil Jackson has worked as a teacher and lecturer in the field of learning disabilities nursing for the past fifteen years. He is currently teaching the Advanced Diploma in Nursing People who have a Learning Disability at the University of Southampton's School of Nursing and Midwifery.
- Author(s)Eve Jackson,Neil Jackson
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication01/02/1999
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight154 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Illustrator(s)Tim Baker
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.70
- £6.19Trending at £6.44
- £4.67Trending at £5.15
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.93
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
- £12.39Trending at £13.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.