All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.83Trending at £6.12
- £6.82Trending at £9.98
- £23.12Trending at £34.98
- £14.94Trending at £18.98
- £10.01Trending at £10.66
- £24.21Trending at £25.19
- £25.99Trending at £28.56
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the Social Fitness program - a twelve session cognitive behavioral model for clients with shyness and social anxiety. This book helps you learn powerful tools for helping clients strengthen their social skills, track their successes, and learn to cope with setbacks or hurdles.
- Author BiographyLynne Henderson, PhD, is a clinical psychologist, founder of the Social Fitness Center, founder and co-director of the Shyness Institute in Berkeley, CA, director of applied social research at the Heroic Imagination Project, and author of The Compassionate Mind Guide to Building Social Confidence. Find out more about Henderson's work at shyness.com.
- Author(s)Lynne Henderson
- PublisherNew Harbinger Publications
- Date of Publication01/03/2014
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationOakland, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNew Harbinger Publications
- Weight562 g
- Width206 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.