All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.05
- £8.24Trending at £8.87
- £8.94Trending at £9.19
- £17.94Trending at £18.46
- £7.43Trending at £8.42
- £14.54Trending at £15.33
- £23.93Trending at £24.68
About this product
- DescriptionThis revised edition provides up-to-date protocols developed in the HSC field. It supplies in-depth, readily reproducible methods for effective characterization of HSC and their developmental potential. This book is a much needed technical resource.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication31/01/2008
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 430
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note12 black & white tables, biography
- Weight714 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKevin D. Bunting
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.