All listings for this product
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £9.70Trending at £10.85
- £7.53Trending at £8.29
- £7.79Trending at £8.36
- £6.23Trending at £9.00
- £9.16Trending at £11.13
- £7.97Trending at £12.48
- £10.39Trending at £10.99
About this product
- DescriptionHaralson traces the engagement with sexual politics in fiction by Henry James and modernist writers who were influenced by him.
- Author BiographyEric Haralson is Associate Professor of English at the State University of New York at Stony Brook. He has published articles in such journals as American Literature and Nineteenth-Century Literature, and has contributed to The Cambridge Companion to Henry James (1998). He is also the editor of the two-volume Encyclopedia of American Poetry (1998, 2001).
- Author(s)Eric L. Haralson
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication27/03/2003
- GenreLiterary Theory
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in American Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 133
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Notebibliography, index
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.