All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionHenry Rand Hatfield (1866-1945) was the first dean of the Chicago business school and the second dean of the Berkeley business school. He was an authority on early bookkeeping history. Drawing on the archives at the Northwestern University among others, this book presents a biographical study of a full-time accounting professor in a US university.
- Author(s)Stephen A. Zeff
- PublisherEmerald Group Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication01/07/2000
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleStudies in the Development of Accounting Thought
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 1
- Place of PublicationBingley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJAI Press Inc.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight929 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byGary J. Previts,Robert Bricker
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.