CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.71
- £16.32Trending at £18.83
- £24.88Trending at £27.04
- £14.50Trending at £15.50
- £9.67Trending at £10.58
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
- £7.98Trending at £9.64
About this product
- DescriptionThe Book of the Farm, written by the 19th-century farming expert Henry Stephens, was the indispensable farming 'bible' referred to by the historians living and working on the BBC series Victorian Farm.
- Author BiographyHenry Stephens was a 19th-century farming expert who wrote the original Book of the Farm, the essential farming manual of the period.
- Author(s)Henry Stephens
- PublisherPavilion Books
- Date of Publication24/03/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBatsford Ltd
- Content Notecolour and black-and-white illustrations throughout
- Weight953 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Edited byAlex Langlands
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition StatementConcise and revised ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.