All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Gloria Sanchez
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/04/2013
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Food, Health, and Nutrition
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight113 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction.- Classification.- Features of hepatitis A infection.- Epidemiology.- Regulations and Recommendations.- Vaccination.- Analytical methods for HAV detection in food.- HAV extraction from food.- Nucleic acid extraction and purification.- HAV detection in food by molecular techniques.- Quality controls.- Assessment of infectivity.- HAV survival and inactivation under different food processing conditions.- Stability of HAV in food products.- HAV inactivation under different food-processing technologies.- Conclusions and future directions.
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.38
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £10.25Trending at £11.39
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.34Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.