All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA new paperback slipcase featuring seven of Hercule Poirot's very best cases.
- Author BiographyAgatha Christie was born in Torquay in 1890 and became, quite simply, the best-selling novelist in history. Her first novel, The Mysterious Affair at Styles, written towards the end of the First World War, introduced us to Hercule Poirot, who was to become the most popular detective in crime fiction since Sherlock Holmes. She is known throughout the world as the Queen of Crime. Her books have sold over a billion copies in the English language and another billion in over 100 foreign countries. She is the author of 80 crime novels and short story collections, 19 plays, and six novels under the name of Mary Westmacott.
- Author(s)Agatha Christie
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication07/11/2013
- FormatMultiple-item retail product
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight1470 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine131 mm
- Contained items statementContains 6 Paperbacks
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £38.99
- £7.50Trending at £9.55
- £4.40Trending at £6.48
- £11.39Trending at £12.29
- £4.49Trending at £4.99
- £4.50Trending at £8.95
- £3.99Trending at £7.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.