All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA analysis of Herder's views on language, reason, morality, race and religion, as factors that define the human species.
- Author BiographySonia Sikka is Associate Professor of Philosophy at the University of Ottawa.
- Author(s)Sonia Sikka
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/05/2013
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.