All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.76Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £11.95Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to Holland intended for travellers and long-term visitors. It provides travel destinations and tips for touring well known and less familiar sites. It includes a calendar of yearly events and entertainment and information about custom and culture, sports venues, markets, and special activities and resources for children.
- Author BiographyResponsibility for this 'definitive' guide rests with Shiela Gazaleh-Weevers who is a former representative for the United Nations in London and Paris before she moved to Holland over 30 years ago. Shiela knows first-hand what visitors to a new country need in order to make their stay memorable, whether for a week or for a lifetime. A true international, she divides her time between Rotterdam, France and her native England. Shirley Agudo is an American author, editor and PR professional. She is the co-author of Fodor's Holland (Random House) and the editor of over 20 books. Shirley moved to Europe in 1993 and now lives near Amsterdam. Connie Moser is an American writer, editor and Dutch-to-English translator based in Holland since 1981. She has experienced the ups and downs of expat life and is a frequent contributor to international publicatuions. Connie lives in the Dutch town of Haarlem.
- Author(s)Connie Moser,Sheila Gazaleh-Weevers,Shirley Agudo
- PublisherEburon Uitgeberij
- Date of Publication10/06/2007
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationDelft
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintEburon Uitgeberij
- Content Notecolour photographs and b&w maps
- Width145 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.