All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAdvice for every pitch situation a modern day entrepreneur will encounter Whether you're pitching for funding, the media, or to potential customers and partners, to survive and succeed as an entrepreneur, you have to know how to deliver a high-impact pitch.
- Author BiographyMARTIN SOORJOO is a pitch strategist and founder of the San Francisco based Investor Pitch Clinic (IPC). He coaches entrepreneurs across the United States, Canada, Europe, and India, helping them launch and raise funding. Prior to founding the IPC, Martin spent fifteen years as an attorney. He has worked with start-ups and investors, including senior investment bankers, venture capitalists, and angel investors. This experience equipped him with unique insights into the challenges start-ups face and how investors make their decisions. He is a Certified Master Practitioner of Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) and expert in body language.
- Author(s)Martin Soorjoo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication23/03/2012
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Weight348 g
- Width139 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine20 mm
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £27.03Trending at £28.54
- £39.99Trending at £41.89
- £35.99Trending at £36.42
- £16.69Trending at £16.91
- £7.79Trending at £14.91
- £3.40Trending at £5.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.