All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £14.55Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
About this product
- DescriptionWith material that is new and topical, this book - the first to examine heritage tourism across the Southeast Asian region and from different disciplinary perspectives - makes an important contribution to the fields of tourism studies, cultural studies, development and planning studies, and beyond.
- Author BiographyProfessor Michael Hitchcock (IMI University Centre, Luzern) has long been involved in tourism studies. A prolific writer on tourism, heritage and culture in Southeast Asia, he is also frequently on TV and radio discussing these issues. Professor Victor T. King (University of Leeds) has researched and published widely on processes of social change and development in Southeast Asia, not least on cultural and ethnic tourism. Professor Mike Parnwell (University of Leeds) has long worked on such development issues as tourism, localism and alternative visions of development.
- PublisherNIAS Press
- Date of Publication27/10/2010
- GenreBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintNIAS Press
- Content NoteIllustrated
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byMichael Hitchcock,Michael Parnwell,Victor T. King
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.