All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEveryone who has been associated with Indiana University and Herman Wells has a favorite story or two about this great man. This volume features stories such as The Wells Touch , The Enema Bandit , and more. These stories were told by his friends on his 90th birthday. They reveal various facets of a human being and a brilliant college president.
- Author BiographyJOHN GALLMAN is Director of Indiana University Press. ROSANN GREENE was the head of the Indiana University Faculty Records Office before retiring in 1991. JIM WEIGAND is Dean of the School of Continuing Studies at Indiana University. DOUG WILSON is Vice President for University Relations and External Affairs.
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1988
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleA Midland Book
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.753
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight133 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Edited byJohn Gallman,etc.
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.