CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.82Trending at £16.99
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.46Trending at £7.19
- £6.07Trending at £6.25
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionOffers a detailed understanding of the foundations of the global financial crisis. This work familiarizes the reader with the unified theory of heterodox macroeconomics and it's applications. It features essays that include theoretical, international, historical, and country perspectives on financial fragility and macroeconomic instability.
- Author BiographyJonathan P. Goldstein is a professor of Economics at Bowdoin College. Michael Hillard is a professor of Economics at University of Southern Maine.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenreEconomics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleRoutledge Advances in Heterodox Economics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note22 black & white illustrations, 9 black & white tables, 22 black & white line drawings
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJonathan P. Goldstein,Michael G. Hillard
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.