All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
About this product
- DescriptionA highly comprehensive summary on circuit related modeling techniques and parameter extraction methods for heterojunction bipolar transistors Heterojunction Bipolar Transistor (HBT) is one of the most important devices for microwave applications.
- Author(s)Jianjun Gao
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/2015
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons (Asia) Pte Ltd
- Weight588 g
- Width174 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.