All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFollowing on from the bestselling Hidden Aberdeen, this title explores the rich history and the most quirky stories from the windswept lands beside the North Sea. It is a collection of forgotten history and anecdotes from Scotland's North-East, pieced together by the author.
- Author BiographyDr Fiona-Jane Brown, folklorist, educator and storyteller, began Hidden Aberdeen Tours as a response to the deep concern of locals about the increasing industrial and business development situation in the city. Dr Brown holds a PhD in Ethnology, gained in 2010 after studying at the Elphinstone Institute, Aberdeen's unique centre for the study of North-East Scottish folklore. She has volunteered with the Aberdeen Urban Studies Trust and now assists at the Old Torry Community Centre.
- Author(s)Fiona-Jane Brown
- PublisherBlack and White Publishing
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlack and White Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width202 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.