All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.61Trending at £12.26
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of new essays is a groundbreaking examination of divine hiddenness from the perspectives of different faiths.
- Author BiographyAdam Green is an Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Azusa Pacific University. He has published numerous articles in journals, including Episteme, Synthese, American Philosophical Quarterly, The Monist, Religious Studies and the European Journal for Philosophy of Religion. Eleonore Stump is the Robert J. Henle Professor of Philosophy at St Louis University. She has published extensively on philosophy of religion, contemporary metaphysics and medieval philosophy. Her recent publications include Aquinas (2003), Wandering in Darkness: Narrative and the Problem of Suffering (2010) and The Oxford Handbook of Aquinas (co-edited with Brian Davies, 2012).
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/01/2016
- GenreReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note1 b/w illus.
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byAdam Green,Eleonore Stump
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.