All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAway from the maddening crowds, the gardens of Paris offer the balm of flowers, tall old trees, fountains, sculptures, and the company of quiet Parisians taking the sun, relishing the peace. This book features 40 such oases in quartiers both posh and plain, as well as dozens of others Nearby to the featured green space.
- Author BiographySUSAN CAHILL has published four travel books on Italy and Ireland. She is the editor of the bestselling Women and Fiction series and author of the novel Earth Angels. She spends a few months in Paris every year. MARION RANOUX, a native Parisian, is an experienced freelance photographer and translator into French of Czech literature.
- Author(s)Susan Cahill
- PublisherGriffin Publishing
- Date of Publication03/05/2012
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSaint Martin's Griffin,U.S.
- Content Note40 colour photos
- Weight417 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.05
- £5.34Trending at £6.00
- £12.10Trending at £13.36
- £10.87Trending at £11.71
- £5.70Trending at £7.14
- £5.02Trending at £6.01
- £11.96Trending at £12.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.