All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSpanning five hundred years of European and Middle Eastern history, this work tells the story of two Spanish Jewish families, the Alvaros and the Mendozas, forced to flee their homeland in 1492. It is also the tale of two families of Southern Irish shepherds, the Allbarrows and the Meadows.
- Author BiographyLionel Ross was born in 1935 and lives in Manchester, England with his wife Luise. He originally worked in textiles but now publishes Town Guides and maps. His first novel 'Fine Feathers,' was published by PublishAmerica in 2005 and received considerable critical acclaim. This new novel 'Hidden Heritage' launches him into the entirely new world of the Historical Saga and positively underscores the versatility of his writing.
- Author(s)Lionel Ross
- Publisheri2i Publishing
- Date of Publication22/05/2006
- GenreHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Imprinti2i Publishing
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
Best selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £1.99Trending at £2.41
- £7.48Trending at £8.02
- £6.49Trending at £7.83
- £4.59Trending at £4.84
- £2.99Trending at £3.17
- £7.77Trending at £9.47
- £12.74Trending at £13.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.