All listings for this product
Best selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £11.85Trending at £12.99
- £11.22Trending at £12.03
- £16.13Trending at £18.25
- £6.42Trending at £7.17
- £18.49Trending at £24.99
- £11.80Trending at £12.81
- £11.29Trending at £12.06
About this product
- DescriptionThough the quarks that make science headlines are typically laboratory creations generated under extreme conditions, most quarks occur naturally. They reside in the protons and neutrons that make up almost all of the universe's known matter. This work explains what these quarks are, how they act, and why physicists believe in them.
- Author BiographyTimothy Paul Smith is Assistant Research Professor at Dartmouth College and was previously a Research Scientist at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology Bates Linear Accelerator Center.
- Author(s)Timothy Paul Smith
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/03/2005
- GenreScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note2 halftones. 43 line illus.
- Weight28 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.