All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)C.J. De Ranter,Michiel Steyaert
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note130 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight385 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2003
- Table Of ContentsList of Figures. List of Tables. *1: Introduction. 1.1. Some Observations. 1.2. To CMOS or Not to CMOS. 1.3. Covered Topics. *2: RF Modeling, Quadrature Generation and Flip-Chip Bonding. 2.1. Introduction. 2.2. Influence of Substrate Resistivity on RF-designs. 2.3. RF-Modeling. 2.4.Quadrature LO Generation. 2.5. Manufacturing. 2.6. Conclusions and Use of Presented Topics. *3: Automated VCO Synthesis. 3.1. Introduction. 3.2. Structured Analog Design Methodology. 3.3. Automation in Functional-Block Design. 3.4. The CYCLONE Tool. 3.5. Final Conclusion. *4: Voltage-Controlled Oscillators for High Data Rate Applications. 4.1. Oscillators for Broadband Systems. 4.2. Oscillators for RF Frequencies. 4.3. Conclusions. *5: Design of an Upconverter for High-Speed Data Transmission. 5.1. Introduction: Market Perspective. 5.2. High-Speed Data Link Systems. 5.3. High-Level Design Considerations. 5.4. CMOS Implementation of a High-Bandwidth Upconvertor. 5.5. Final Conclusion. *6: Conclusions. 6.1. Realized Work. 6.2. Possibilities for Future Research. References.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.