All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHigh-frequency trading is an algorithm-based computerized trading practice that allows firms to trade stocks in milliseconds. This book introduces readers to these emerging methods and tools of analysis.
- Author BiographyYacine Ait-Sahalia is the Otto A. Hack 1903 Professor of Finance and Economics and director of the Bendheim Center for Finance at Princeton University. He is the coeditor of the Handbook of Financial Econometrics. Jean Jacod is professor at the Institut de Mathematiques de Jussieu in Paris. His books include Discretization of Processes.
- Author(s)Jean Jacod,Yacine Ait-Sahalia
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication04/07/2014
- GenreEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note35 line illus. 3 tables.
- Weight1085 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine46 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £21.25
- £39.99Trending at £42.31
- £13.91Trending at £15.06
- £8.81Trending at £14.99
- £12.95Trending at £13.65
- £20.23Trending at £21.13
- £8.21Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.