All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA fully revised second edition of the best guide to high-frequency trading High-frequency trading is a difficult, but profitable, endeavor that can generate stable profits in various market conditions. But solid footing in both the theory and practice of this discipline are essential to success.
- Author BiographyIRENE ALDRIDGE is an investment consultant, portfolio manager, a recognized expert on the subjects of quantitative investing and high-frequency trading, and a seasoned educator. She is currently Industry Professor at New York University, Department of Finance and Risk Engineering, Polytechnic Institute, as well as Managing Partner and Quantitative Portfolio Manager at Able Alpha Trading Ltd., an investment consulting firm and a proprietary trading vehicle specializing in quantitative and high-frequency trading strategies. Aldridge is also a founder of AbleMarkets.com, an online resource making the latest high-frequency research for institutional investors and broker-dealers. Aldridge holds an MBA from INSEAD, an MS in financial engineering from Columbia University, a BE in electric engineering from the Cooper Union in New York, and is in the process of completing her PhD at New York University. She is a frequent speaker at top industry events and a contributor to academic, practitioner, and mainstream media publications, including the Journal of Trading, Futures magazine, Reuters HedgeWorld, Advanced Trading, FX Week, FINalternatives, Dealing With Technology, and Huffington Post.
- Author(s)Irene Aldridge
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication17/05/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleWiley Trading
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight736 g
- Width186 mm
- Height259 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.