All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionA collection of recent research papers which study the applications and theory of high-level Petri nets, a powerful computer language for system modelling and validation. Each section of the text outlines the main concepts and gives bibliographic notes on the development of high-level nets.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/07/1991
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note6 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight1245 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine37 mm
- Edited byGrzegorz Rozenberg,Kurt Jensen
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.