All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
- £10.51Trending at £12.31
- £9.91Trending at £11.11
About this product
- Author(s)Allen C-H Wu,Daniel D. Gajski,Nikil Dutt,Steve Y-L Lin
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication30/09/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight575 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1992
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Architectural Models in Synthesis. 3. Quality Measures. 4. Design Description Languages. 5. Design Representation and Transformations. 6. Partitioning. 7. Scheduling. 8. Allocation. 9. Design Methodology for High-Level Synthesis. Bibliography. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.