All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £6.52Trending at £6.97
About this product
- Author(s)Jose Silva-Martinez,Michiel Steyaert,Willy M. C. Sansen
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication07/12/2010
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleThe Springer International Series in Engineering and Computer Science
- Series Part/Volume Number223
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note10 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight348 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 1993
- Table Of ContentsPreface. 1. Introduction. 2. Very Low-Distortion OTA'S for High Frequency Applications. 3. Design Considerations for OTA-C Integrators and Full CMOS Resistors. 4. The On-Chip Automatic Tuning of Continuous-Time Filters. 5. High-Performance Realizations of Continuous-Time Filters. 6. General Conclusions. Index.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.