All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to understanding AC machines with exhaustive simulation models to practice design and control Nearly seventy percent of the electricity generated worldwide is used by electrical motors.
- Author BiographyDr Haitham Abu-Rub, Texas A&M University at Qatar Dr Abu-Rub has been working in the academic field and has been an active expert in the area of electrical machine drives and power electronics for almost 20 years. He is currently Associate Professor at Texas A&M University at Qatar. From 1997 until 2005 he worked as first assistant professor and then associate professor at Birzet University, Palestine. He was appointed Chairman of the Electrical Engineering Department there for four years. Dr Abu-Rub has published around 80 journal and conference papers and has co-authored four lab manuals. Dr Atif Iqbal, Aligarh Muslim University, India Dr Iqbal is presently on academic leave from AMU and is working as Teaching Associate in Electrical & Computer Engineering at Texas A&M University at Qatar. He joined the Electrical Engineering Department at Aligarh Muslim University as a Lecturer in 1991 and was promoted to the post of Associate Professor in 2006. Dr Iqbal completed two large R&D projects from AICTE and CSIR, Govt. of India on multi-phase drive control and is currently supervising one large R&D project from CSIR, New Delhi, on Five-phase Matrix Converter and a project on Renewable Energy technology at TAMUQ under UREP. He has filed three patents on the electrical phase transformation systems and published more than is associate editor of International Journal of Electrical & Computer Engineering, SJI, USA. Dr J. Guzinski, Gdansk University of Technology, Poland Dr Guzinski is currently an adjunct with the faculty of Electrical and Control Engineering at Gdansk University of Technology. In 2001 he was the design engineer of power electronics converters at Electrotechnical Research Institute, Gdansk, and was invited as visiting professor at Ecole Superieure d Ingenieurs de Poiters in France. From 2004-2006 and then from 2008-2010 he was head of two grants supported by Polish Government, dedicated to closed loop control of the induction motor with voltage inverter output filter. Dr Guzinski has authored or co-authored more than 80 papers presented in journals and conferences. He is reviewer in IEEE Transactions on Power Systems and IEEE Transactions on Industrial Electronics.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/04/2012
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1018 g
- Width176 mm
- Height251 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edited byDr. Atif Iqbal,Dr. Haitham Abu-Rub,Dr. Truc Phamdinh,Jaroslaw Guzinski
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.34Trending at £7.35
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.45Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £13.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.