All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
About this product
- DescriptionReports on the advances of packet-switching architectures of Internet. This book covers the subject in a comprehensive survey and presents contributions from the researchers in industry and universities. It is suitable for researchers in academia as well as industrial engineers.
- Author BiographyDr Itamar Elhanany is an assistant professor in the department of Electrical & Computer Engineering at the University of Tennessee at Knoxville. Between 2000-2003 he was the chief scientist and co-founder of TeraCross Inc., a semiconductor company offering Terabit/sec switch fabric integrated circuits. His research areas include high-speed packet switching, scheduling algorithms and network performance analysis. Dr Mounir Hamdi is a professor of computer science and the director of the computer engineering division at the Hong Kong University of Science and Technology. His general areas of research are in high-speed packet switches/routers and all-optical networks, on which he has published more than 200 research publications.
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication04/08/2006
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note111 black & white illustrations, 8 black & white tables, biography
- Weight529 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byItamar Elhanany,Mounir Hamdi
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.