All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSummarizes a five year research project, as well as subsequent results regarding high power diode laser systems and their application in materials processing. This title explores the entire chain of technology, from the semiconductor technology, through cooling mounting and assembly, beam shaping and system technology.
- Author BiographyPoprawe: University Professor with simultaneous responsibility for an application oriented Fraunhofer Institute (ILT, Aachen); The every day business is defined between research, teaching on the University level and Innovation for German, European and global companies. Loosen: University professor and deputy chair of the Fraunhofer-Institute ILT-Aachen Bachmann: Product Manager for High Power Diode Lasers at ROFIN-SINAR Laser GmbH, a major manufacturer of laser sources for industrial manufacturing and also directing national government funded R&D projects related to diode laser technology.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/03/2007
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Series in Optical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 128
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note543 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight2110 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byFriedrich Bachmann,Peter Loosen,Reinhart Poprawe
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.