All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWithin 6 months of beginning their careers full of promise and hope, most traders are literally out of money and out of trading. This work reduces the likelihood that you may have to pay this traders' tuition, by detailing a market-proven program for weathering those first few months and becoming a profitable trader from the beginning.
- Author BiographyMarcel Link, a fully licensed commodities broker and CPO, is currently a proprietary trader for Schonfeld Securities in New York. He also owns and operates his own Web site (LinkFutures.com). The site, which receives about 10,000 impressions per day, provides daily commentary on the markets, technical analysis, training, marketing, and other information vital to traders. Previously, he was a floor trader at the New York Mercantile Exchange for British American Capital, Esco Commodities, and Cargill, where he also wrote several computerized trading programs and provided a bi-weekly newsletter to clients. He is licensed for NASD Series 3, 7, 55, and 63.
- Author(s)Marcel Link
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2003
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleProfessional Finance & Investment
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50ill.
- Weight727 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine30 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £12.28Trending at £14.56
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £29.59Trending at £37.92
- £19.38Trending at £21.35
- £39.18Trending at £59.99
- £7.72Trending at £7.88
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.