All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
About this product
- DescriptionWith this book practitioners responsible for analyzing, specifying or evaluating RCS imaging systems will be able to define performance limits using basic physical and mathematical principles. Information on instrumentation systems for acquiring data and applications of new techniques are included.
- Author(s)Dean L. Mensa
- PublisherArtech House Publishers
- Date of Publication23/11/1990
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleRadar Library S.
- Place of PublicationNorwood
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtech House Publishers
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight587 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.