All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an old saying in sports that 'Attack sells tickets while defence wins games'. In the sport of fastpitch softball, the belief has always been that good pitching will beat good hitting. That may have been the case in yesteryear, but the modern game is much more focused on an attack. This book takes a closer look at this evolution.
- Author BiographyRalph and Karen Weekly are Co-Head Coaches at the University of Tennessee, where they have led the Lady Volunteers to a staggering 465 wins since 2002. The duo has celebrated over 950 career victories and received numerous honours, including being named Co-Coach of the Year twice and the NFCA Southeast Region Coaching Staff of the Year in 2010. Ralph Weekly enters his 10th season at Tennessee with a prestigious new accolade to include on his already impressive resume with a 2011 induction into the NFCA Hall of Fame. Karen Weekly has experienced success both on the field and off, earning awards as a player and a coach. While at Pacific Lutheran University, she was an all-America softball player and was named Female Athlete of the Year.
- Author(s)Karen Weekly,Ralph Weekly
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note32 black & white illustrations, 107 black & white halftones
- Weight376 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best-selling in Sports
Save on Sports
- £9.13Trending at £9.50
- £18.14Trending at £24.95
- £10.59Trending at £10.70
- £9.99Trending at £16.59
- £14.34Trending at £19.90
- £6.04Trending at £6.74
- £30.35Trending at £37.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.