All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe adventures of two men from Savannah, Georgia, who sought to breach the Federal blockade early in the Civil War. Roger S. Durham draws from James Dickson's 1862 Civil War diary to frame the story of the young sailor's travels with his friend, Thomas L. Hernandez, from New Jersey to Nova Scotia to the coast of Georgia.
- Author Biography(Carlisle, PA) Director of the U.S. Army Heritage Museum in Carlisle Barracks, Pennsylvania. Editor of The Blues in Gray: The Civil War Journal of William Daniel Dixon and the Republican Blues Daybook and A Confederate Yankee: The Journal of Edward William Drummond, a Confederate Soldier from Maine.
- Author(s)Roger S. Durham
- PublisherUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/04/2005
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationSouth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of South Carolina Press
- Content Note24 illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £23.73Trending at £26.67
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.07Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.50
- £10.82Trending at £13.72
- £16.99Trending at £17.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.