All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionShows security-related diplomacy and international cooperation works, yet it remains an understudied and poorly understood phenomenon. This title provides an assessment of their relative effectiveness, compatibility, and their impact on international security institutions.
- Author BiographyKjell Engelbrekt is a professor in the Swedish Defence University's Department of Political Science and a member of the Royal Swedish Academy of War Studies and a Nonresident Senior Fellow on Global Security at the Chicago Council on Global Affairs.
- Author(s)Kjell Engelbrekt
- PublisherGeorgetown University Press
- Date of Publication14/04/2016
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington, DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGeorgetown University Press
- Content Note6 figures, 7 tables, 6 figures, 7 tables
- Weight574 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.