All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere has possibly never been a more daring business figure in Canada s history than Ted Rogers. Hailed by some as a visionary with an incomparable insight, and equally loathed by others as a ruthless opportunist, Ted Rogers relentlessly conquered his rivals in three industries radio, cable television and cellular telephony.
- Author BiographyCaroline Van Hasselt is an award-winning reporter. She was Boston Bureau Chief for New York-based Bloomberg News and has appeared regularly on Bloomberg Radio. She has worked for the Financial Times of Canada and forensic accountants Lindquist Avey Macdonald Baskerville Inc. Over an almost 20-year career in journalism, and five-year hiatus as a senior investigator with Canada s foremost forensic accounting firm, the author has covered oil and gas, entertainment, mergers and acquisitions and financial services industries. She was first to break the news of two of Canada s biggest-ever takeovers: Amoco Canada s 1988 acquisition of Dome Petroleum, and Royal Bank of Canada s ultimately failed merger with Bank of Montreal. She chronicled entertainment giant MCA s battle with Cineplex Odeon s Garth Drabinsky in a feature Financial Times of Canada inside story titled On the Cutting Room Floor.
- Author(s)Caroline Van Hasselt
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Weight800 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.85Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.